Friday, November 21, 2008

I Concede

It would seem that many people I know haven't heard that the Presidential election has ended.

I am speaking directly to most (not all) democrat leaning people in my life. Barak Hussein Obama has been elected to be the next president of the United States of America!

You are now free to give it a rest. I do not need to hear about how bad McCain & Palin are, and how they will lead the nation to doom.

While I will openly admit that I did vote on a large part (not all...gasp) a republican ticket; I actually voted for a few democrats on the state level. As I've always maintained, I AM AN INDEPENDENT! The reason I voted the way I did was based on a lack of a better choice. If I had my way Dean would be our new president.

So, based on your new information, I concede the election to the democratic ticket. You will now have all control of our government. You no longer have to bash McCain or Palin as neither of them is any threat to the well being of our nation. Quit beating a dead horse already.

One thing to remember...if Barak Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, Congress, and the YMCA proves to make a better nation, I will thank you for your wisdom. On the other hand, anything that goes badly I will also look in your direction for making a bad decision. It's all on your shoulders now and I will highly encourage you to accept the responsibility in kind. Good or bad...you own it now..

I do hope for a much better future.

No comments: