Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Job

Along about the time my brother Dab asked about the catalog, my wife Pam took a call asking if we could paint. Can we paint? If it's for money and is honest work, we are diversified enough in skill that we can do most anything. If we can't, we just get a book a read...then we can!

Anyway, I told her to accept the job and for the last two day's we have been working on repair and painting two duplexes. So far I've got over forty hour's invested in just three day's and probably have another ten to go on the first duplex. Will be back at it in the beginning of the next week.

With the hours put in, I've been just staying there instead of the seventy mile daily drive.

We are blessed and the good work is happening. This also makes the guilt of buying a sawmill in these hard times much easier to accept.

Thank you God!

If you want to be Right...DO RIGHT!

No comments: