Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Look for Old Blog

Since moving from Arkansas, I've noticed there is no ocean here...so, thought I would put a new skin on the old blog. It's green here in Oklahoma so thought I might as well make it green here in my blogosphere.

I've put a new pic on the bottom of the page. It was taken in late spring of 05' from when we lived in Arkansas. It was directly after a bad storm had passed. Almost made it worth enduring it. In fact, there was also one of the promise that followed.

Might as well put them here as well.
<--This pic was taken as the storm approached
and below was taken right after it passed








<--Here is the Rainbow that followed right at sunset

This last image on the right was taken looking north after the storm.

Just some stuff I think is cool.

No comments: