Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Follow the Money

After watching the Presidential debate on NBC tonight, I've come to some conclusions


I truly expected Brokaw to throw some wrenches at McCain, which he didn't. I say this because I am so tired of seeing the mainstream media opine away for Obama. It's almost like they've found their saviour. Something to consider?

Tonight though was much different. Brokaw and McCain seemed to get along swimmingly while Obama had some trouble staying with the agreed upon format.

One thing that caught my attention amongst all the mud being tossed. McCain threw a very deliberate and accusatory line at Obama that I truly expected to hear some big time banter about. Obama got aggressive over the taxes, but not this particular pitch.

The issue came about when McCain directly accused Obama of being the second largest recipient of money from Freddie & Fannie. That's right. The very couple who placed us into this big economic blunder we now find ourselves in. What did Obama do in his recant? Nothing but try to say that he tried to warn of the coming upset (Actually the record shows that it was McCain who sounded the bell, not Obama). There was absolutely NO mention or denial of the accusation.

From all that took place in discussion tonight, I came away with the clear understanding that Obama was in bed with the very villian that has the world in such a tattered situation.
The man wouldn't even deny it....and in this...I accept it as truth. I am convinced that Obama is a large part of the cancer that now holds this country and to elect him to be our leader would be suicide.
I'm no lemming...
In order to be right...one MUST DO RIGHT!

No comments: