Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Storms, Mexican Food, and a Birthday to Boot!

Had some pretty bad predictions for tornadoes and hail yesterday, but none of it manifested. This change in weather really affected me in pain though.

Today, we went out and had what we normally know as really good Mexican food, but today, it was as if the cook tripled the salt for every recipe. None of us could finish our meal, and the waiter just shrugged his shoulders when we brought it up. I was very disappointed in the quality.

My nephew has been staying with us a few days, and tonight went home. We had some really awesome philosophical biblical discussions and have figured everything out! Not...I was very happy with his visit. He volunteered to do much of the yard work I can no longer do....Alongside my son, they got things very much under control.

Hey, according to the clock, it is now officially my birthday/month! Good deal! Am feeling a lot like an elderly youth, if that makes any sense. Still waiting for life to work out...I am sure I will be looking back on this and other posts to check where I was in comparison to where I am. Hopefully things will work out.

I am pondering what the attorney instructed me to do. I am told that I need to script out some responses to questions the judge will be asking. I am really no good at that at all. With me, it is like I will either shoot from the hip, or simply not shoot at all. I don't know how to script things out...Literally going through the paces, and I do so much better giving point blank answers to point blank questions.

Anyway, am praying much for deliverance from this situation I have found us in....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your nephew sounds like the greatest guy ever! Boy I sure wish that I had a nephew like him!