Thursday, June 10, 2004

Countdown for the Rest of My Life Has Begun...

Well, my disability hearing is tomorrow (technically today), and all seems to be in place. Haven't been able to script anything (in my mind) as directed by my attorney, but all I can do, has now been done. Have three letters of testimony from people I trust very much. It was very sobering reading how others saw me in light of my disability...quite hard to accept. Anyway, the date is upon me and I truly cannot see a good end for the disability hearing. I have the letters and quite a bit of medical proof for presentation, but it seems like these last few years nothing has ever worked out...dare I believe this might also? At any rate, I just have to have an answer tomorrow, one way or the other, good or bad, just need an answer.....I know this particular judge is notorious for never giving a bench decision, I need to know...Seems like sanity is in the balances and time is quickly running out.

No comments: