Wednesday, February 21, 2007

August of 2006? Long Time...

I can't believe how much time has passed since my last post. Here's a quick rundown of what all has been going on.
Legal Illegal:
Well, I still feel the same as I did when I originally posted my views.
  • I think that one nation deserves one language.
  • My tax burden continues to grow and the illegal alien is part of that equation

Since the original posting, I have become involved in promtion's and have found that if I were hispanic, I could earn 30% more income due to having the profile and language that would attract that population.

With that said, I still believe that as a Christian, I am called to welcome and help any law biding alien to assimilate into this nation; not talking about erasing heritage, but more about gaining the ability to function as a citizen of the U.S.

A Letter To My Congressional Representative....:

The only response I received was from Mark Martin who sent me a letter explaining how busy he was and how excited my letter made him. After all the "nice" stuff, he told me to be tolerant.

Ebay is dying...:

Well, maybe not. It seems to still be thriving and making someone money. I do know that it has become very difficult for the small time seller to make it worth their time.

Selling Out and Moving On...:

We did sell our house and bought a much larger home in Oklahoma. The new home was/is in need of many repairs/upgrades. I am currently taking care of the repair/remodel as money become free (free money? talk about an oxymoron).

Weather:

Talk about a switch! We went from a drought to almost flood status over the winter. We had rain, ice, snow, sleet, Thunder-Sleet, and a blizzard. We have finally been released from the burn bans and are caught up on rain. We have also had record cold and record heating bills. It has finally started to warm up and they are now talking about a possibility of thunderstorms toward the latter part of the week.

That's all for now...more later.

Do Right-to-Be Right...

No comments: