Sunday, August 27, 2006

Selling Out & Moving On...Update

We have now been informed that the appraisal came back very good...in fact, I am wondering how good? Did we ask enough for the old house? Not going to worry though. The insurance appraisal on the home we are buying came in at $150-175k, and we are getting it at 68k; all works out in the end.

I received a notice from the health department on the water test from the house we are selling. They had informed me that I had not paid the full amount for the test, so they threw the sample out! So...we are having another one done on Monday, and will make sure that the right amount will be sent in!

Other than that, all is going along very well, and hopefully sometime next week, I will be working on some changes to the new house!

No comments: