Friday, December 17, 2004

Remembering the Fight...

It is still fresh in my mind how rough it was waiting for disability to kick in. It took almost 18 month's, two rejections, an attorney, three doctor's and one judge to finally get everything going.

In this, I have decided to write a primer for the person needing disability benefits, with an emphasis of moving the process along in a timely manner, which seems contrary to social security dogma. In this whole thing, I have learned so many ways that I could have expedited the whole experience and have decided to put up a site that is essentially a questionaire for those who have succeded in the process, and also a guide for those still in the process. If you are remotely familiar, or just curious, check out my site http://www.enabled.blogspot.com .

remember,

If you want to be right.......then DO RIGHT!

No comments: