Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's Raining Snow...

Just a couple of days ago it was in the 80's, and it is now 28 degrees outside.
I normally wouldn't be very concerned, but since we have moved, I decided to put in a vegetable gardena, and wouldn't you know that it would come a freeze like this and now I'm all about making sure everything is covered up.

I checked about an hour ago and it was snowing...what times we live in.

We've now been here around seven months and being on the top of a mountain, I have noticed that very few days go by without a good breeze. I am thinking of trying to construct a windmill and see if I can generate some electricity. Actually I have determined that I will build one...just waiting for all the other stuff to get done first. Not sure the good wife would appreciate me experimenting on a windmill instead of finishing the kitchen cabinets, floors, doors, windows, and a host of other things on the docket. One of these day's you might see an old mexican trying to joust in my field....

No comments: