Friday, June 23, 2006

A Letter To My Congressional Representative....

I am curious about the “North American Free Trade Agreement” (NAFTA). We were told that it would enhance economic growth and stability across North America. Is this happening?

I have seen relocations of American plants to Mexico as our fellow citizens have paid the price to support those to the south. I single out Mexico and President Vicente Fox primarily because he is encouraging his constituents to break into America illegally.

I have to beg, why are we seeing so many Mexican nationals (and Latino’s) illegally entering our country looking for work and better living conditions? Why are we also not holding Vicente Fox accountable for ensuring an equitable economy and opportunity for "all" his constituents? We do have a very strong vested interest in Mexico and it would seem that the direction that the money flows, is into the hands that already hold it.

I also believe that we should no longer call the Hispanic’s on an exodus from Mexico, illegal aliens. Rather we should consider them to be nothing short than refugees fleeing from a hungry and cannibalistic political machine.

I also beg why we even tolerate any relations with Vicente Fox and his government when his own policy on illegal aliens on his southern border is harsh and inhumane?

I realize that money plays a very big role in our own policy (China), but we have sold our moral and humanitarian soul to the lowest bidder it would seem. We never should have opened trade with China, and we should put the brakes on Mexico.

Once again, I ask, why are we receiving so many Mexican refugees?

Thank you for your kind attention and reply.

Most sincerely,

G. Redneck

No comments: