Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Money...Money...Money

It is a rough one this morning. It seems that the hardest time of the day is the morning. Everything hurts. I did manage to get to sleep around 3 am, so that was good.

The good wife is out and about early this morning on a job that should last her throughout the day. Hopefully I will get a couple of writing assignments so I can add to the money puddle. I like that; Money puddle instead of pool. I do hope that things pick up. Surely they will.

I do so hate that money has become such an issue to us. I never would have believed if someone had told me ten years ago about the me of today. Money, or the lack of, has too strong a hold on the world. Wouldn’t it be great to have access to all the money one could ever need? I would go out daily looking for people to bless. I would try to find nobody in particular, but people who have the look in their eyes that could use a break, you know, strangers. I would just send the people I know a pile of money anonymously so no thanks could be given and no chase taken up. I would also not want anyone to know about my setup. Money, money, money…

Anyway, back to the real world. Might write more later…may not.

No comments: