Thursday, August 25, 2005

Once again I am saying, "it's been a while."

Once again, I am saying, “it’s been a while.”  

What an opening…right?  Well maybe not, but then again, here I am.  Still wanting to pour myself into this blog, yet, not having the time or energy I always presume myself to have.  

These past few months, not much has changed and everything has changed.  For one I am no longer in school.  I absolutely loved going to college but have lost site of the end goal.  I am a 40 year old husband and father who is disabled and without direction.  I once saw myself getting my doctorate in history and teaching on the collegiate level.  The truth though, is that I would most likely not see it to an end physically.  

Putting this together with the truth that our four children are growing and needing my presence around here I made what appeared to be the wisest move I could make.  So now I am home “trying” to teach the kids along with my wife.  Homeschooling is a lot tougher than most would think.  Beside that, I am attempting to do some writing, which seems to have developed a will of it’s own.  When I want to write, there is never anything in the well, but when I am not is a place to write, it is like there is not an outlet capable of handling it all.  What I really need is a laptop to carry with me everywhere I go.  Just a keyboard and the ability to stop and write would probably produce some good words worth reading.  

Back in the real world, we also found ourselves in bad financial shape….but I really don’t want to write about that now…maybe later……

Remember……If you want to BE RIGHT, then you must DO RIGHT!    

No comments: